In 1886, David McConnell started Avon because he realized that the women he was selling his books to were more interested in his free fragrance samples. Since then, it has become the leading social selling beauty company in North America with “award-winning skincare, color cosmetics, fragrance and personal care products, featuring iconic brands such as Anew, Avon [True] Color, mark [by Avon], and Skin So Soft, as well as fashion and accessories” (New Avon, 2017).
Avon was the first company to offer a way for women to earn money, even before they were able to vote! With the Avon opportunity, women (& few good men) all over the world are able to gain financial freedom through their Avon business. It has continued to hold the core values & principles David McConnell established over 130 years ago as a “company that best understands and satisfies the product, service and self-fulfillment needs of women – globally” (Avon Products, 2016).
With tons of beauty companies out there it can be hard for a consumer to decide which brand to use. So, what makes Avon different? Why should you choose Avon over the current brand(s) you are using?
Here are the benefits of using & buying Avon products:
- Avon is over 130 years old & still rocking it in the beauty industry!
- Millions of people worldwide use Avon products.
- You are able to shop popular Avon brands like Anew, Avon Senses, mark by Avon, Skin So Soft & more.
- Avon is more then just beauty products. You can also find fashion, jewelry & even home decor.
- You can find a variety of great gifts that you won’t find anywhere else- this will be especially helpful when shopping for those “hard to shop for” people you know for birthdays, holidays & special occasions.
- You will find quality products that are competitively priced- You will find makeup, skincare, jewelry, fashion & more no matter what tax bracket you are in.
- Avon skincare line, Anew, is top of the line with award winning, innovative formulas that really work! Hello, Avon Anew was the first to introduce Alpha Hydroxy skincare. Click Here to learn all about Avon Anew skincare.
- Avon was the first cosmetics company to stop animal testing. Each product has “undergone rigorous and thorough safety evaluation and can be used with the utmost confidence” (Avon Products, 2016).
- 100% Money Back Guarantee on all products sold online or through your local Avon representative
- Products are delivered right to your door for FREE from your local Avon representative or when you place a $40+ order online.
- When you purchase Avon products you are shopping small business. Whether it’s through your local Avon representative or online, your purchases helps an Avon representative earn money for his/her family. Like to start earning money with Avon? Click here to join Avon & become an Avon representative.