Right now I am sure I am not the only parent ready to pull their hair out due to their kids jumping off the walls. We are only about half way through winter where I am at in Western Massachusetts. It has been a very loooong winter with out of control freezing temperatures & really bad snowstorms resulting in us having to stay indoors a lot.
I am a mom of 6 kids and right now I am thankful that we had moved into our house this past year because we probably would be missing a kid or two by now if we still lived in our 3 bedroom apartment (j/k… kinda lol). With February vacation around the corner & most likely another 6 weeks of winter weather, I have found these awesome ideas to help ease the cabin fever in my home we can do together or individually:
- Bake brownies, cookies or cupcakes
- Build a model or other craft/project
- Build a snowman or fort after a big snow storm
- Do a family game night or movie night
- Do those fun crafts you have had saved on Pinterest for the past year
- Do a treasure hunt
- Get those to do list projects for inside your home done
- Go for a walk around your neighborhood
- Have an indoor picnic
- Have your kids actually clean their room (a great response to their favorite “b” word)
- Have a snowball fight
- Learn something new as a family or individually
- Make a meal for an elderly neighbor
- Make an obstacle course in your living room/play room
- Make Your Own Pizza
- Plan a day trip where you can get out of the house & do something fun together
- Take a long shower or enjoy a nice hot bubble bath
- Watch home movies
For more ideas on how to cure Cabin Fever check out:
- Geek Mom’s 40 Cabin Fever Cures for Kids
- OXO’s How to Avoid Cabin Fever with Your Kids in Winter
- Parents’ Choice’s Cures for Cabin Fever
- Parenting’s Indoor Madness: Easing Cabin Fever
- Today’s 9 Great Cures for Cabin Fever
What Do You Do to Cure Cabin Fever with Your Kids?
Comment below activities/ideas that work for you or excited to try.
HOW YOU CAN BE A WORK AT HOME MOM WITH AVON
Are you looking for a way to earn money at home that will fit around your family’s schedule? Do you need some extra income for the extra curricular activities your kids are interested in? Are you a stay home mom looking for a way to talk to You can become an Avon representative & create your very own home based business that works around you & your family’s schedule by joining at www.startavon.com with Reference Code: jantunes.
At that time you will be able to choose from 3 starter kits starting at $25. Each kit will have everything you need to start your very own Avon business including brochures, full size products, samples, recruiting information & more. You can learn how to use your chosen starter kit to start a successful Avon business at Avon Selling Tips: 2018 Avon Starter Kit Tips for New Representatives.
To learn more about starting your own Avon business, check out Sell Avon: How to Start.
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A WORK AT HOME MOM AS AN AVON REPRESENTATIVE
How Can I Help You?
What You Can Do With Avon: Shop Avon Online Shop Avon Brochure Sell Avon Use Reference Code: jantunes Earn Free Avon Donate with Avon