Avon’s Absolute Parfum Product Review
The world was first introduced to Avon’s Today, Tomorrow, Always Collection in 2004 with Today Parfum. Beginning in Campaign 9’2017 the collection consists of 5 parfums including the newest addition- Absolute Parfum. What makes this collection as a whole unique is that each fragrance is meant to awaken a different emotion revolving around love using the perfect mixture of flowers, spice & musk.
The Today Tomorrow Always Collection includes:
- Today Eau de Parfum: This fragrance for daily use evokes feelings as personal as love. Be drawn in by Today’s alluring combination of hibiscus, silk musk, and butterfly blossoms.
- Tomorrow Eau de Parfum: The promise of love. A whispering oriental with the warmth of African violet, sunset amber and golden raspberry.
- Forever Eau de Parfum: Love is an endless adventure. A passionate blend of bright effervescent pink pepper, orange blossom and sensual musk.
- Daydream Eau de Parfum: The dream of love. Get lost in a dream with a romantic bouquet of alluring immortelle flower and creamy gardenia wrapped in warm sandalwood.
- Absolute Parfum: Pure as absolute love. An everlasting floral heart of orange blossom with sparkling bergamot and sensual woods.
Face of Today, Tomorrow, Always
You may recognize the face of the Today Tomorrow Always Collection– Olivia Wilde. “Avon chose Wilde to represent its Today Tomorrow Always perfume because she ‘is an inspirational example of a woman who embodies beauty both inside and out.’ Wilde’s inner and outer beauty is a timeless ideal that matches perfectly with the classic, yet contemporary [collection] of fragrances. Her enduring beauty combined with her modern activism made her a natural choice for Avon’s ad campaign.” (Perfume Reviews Guide, 2013)
Absolute Parfum is a chic/floral fragrance of orange blossom with sparkling bergamot & sensual woods. It was carefully crafted with each element cultivated & captured at its peak & fragrance oils in their highest concentration for a long lasting scent. The scent was inspired from women who give 100% of herself to those she loves. Master Perfumer for Absolute, Olivier Cresp, explains “Like the bonds of love, this fragrance stands out & is strikingly feminine and timeless… The heart of this fragrance is intensified with orange blossom absolute, a symbol of love & marriage, with a hint of spicy passion.”
What makes Absolute so unique is that this is the only parfum in Avon’s long line of fragrances. Due to the high concentration of fragrance oils that will ensure long lasting scent, Absolute earns the title.
“A fragrance is successful when all its elements work in harmony. The gorgeous pink bottle with the petal shaped cap, the sophisticated floral-chic scent, the striking visuals in the Brochure- all tell the story of [Absolute Parfum].” – Margaret Rainka (Avon Fragrance Marketing Manager)
Any woman who loves chic, floral scent. With the release just in time for Mother’s Day, this will make a perfect Mother’s Day gift with it’s scent inspired by a mother’s love- everlasting.
- Top Notes: Calabrian Bergamot, Italian Lemon & Muguet
- Mid Notes: Orange Flower Absolute Signature, Orris & Hibiscus Petals
- Dry Notes: Sandalwood Sri Lanka, Patchouli & Honey Provence Signature
- SD Alcohol 40-B
How to Purchase:
Like with all Avon products, there is a 30 day 100% Money Back Guarantee with Absolute Parfum.
Avon offers a wide variety of fragrances ranging from fresh/playful to addictive/fruity. With Avon created “Fragrance Finder”, you can find the perfect Avon fragrance for every occasion.
If you are looking for alternative chic/floral scents similar to Absolute Parfum, you should check out:
- Avon Femme Eau de Parfum (Regular Price: $30): It’s your moment to shine. Avon Femme captivates from day to night. An elegant fragrance with sparkling freshness and opulent florals. Rich jasmine petals and stunning magnolia touched with radiant amberwoods. Luxuriously long-lasting, for hour after hour of beautiful scent.
- Rare Pearls Eau de Parfum (Regular Price: $23): Drift away by the bliss of the ocean with this pearl musk, sandalwood, and patchouli based perfume spray. Surround yourself in a rain of petals with the mid notes of plum, honey, pepper, and pearlescent flower accord. The top notes land you on an island of lush green accord, sparkling aldehydes, and rosewood.
- Today Eau de Parfum (Regular Price: $30): The Today Eau de Parfum Spray is your go-to floral perfume for any day of the week. This fragrance for daily use evokes feelings as personal as love. Be drawn in by Today‘s alluring combination of hibiscus, silk musk, and butterfly blossoms. This white floral perfume is sure to attract you and all those around you.
- I love the color combination of the bottle & writing along with the feminine looking cap. I feel that it matches perfectly with the theme of the fragrance.
- Scent lasts all day.
- Don’t need to drench yourself to smell the scent.
- Complimented from others when I wore it.
- Scent was strong so if you are looking for a subtle fragrance this may be too strong.
- I prefer more fruity fragrances.
- Bottle is smaller compared to other Avon fragrances.
March, 2017 members of my Sample Club were given a vial sample of Absolute Parfum & were asked to complete a product survey about the product. Here is what they said:
Sarah L. from Holyoke, MA:
[What I liked most about Absolute was] the smell of the fragrance [however, one way Avon could improve the product is] by lowering the price. [I was] overall satisfied considering all factors.
Heather F. from Goose Creek, SC
“I wasn’t particularly fond of the scent, but the product overall was great. [What I liked most about it was that] the fragrance stays with you. Compared to other fragrances, I wasn’t having to reapply the Absolute Parfum like I sometimes I have to with others.
My Final Thought:
I am very picky with the fragrances I use, so for me Absolute Parfum was not one I would preferably wear on a regular basis. However, I would recommend this perfume to those who prefer a more floral scent. The scent lasted all day & because of its high quality formula, I did not need to apply a lot for the scent to be effective. I just applied a few dots on my wrist then rubbed my wrists together & then my neck. Though the bottle is smaller & on the higher end compared to other Avon fragrances, this is a higher quality fragrance where a little goes a long way so it would last just as long.
My Avon Sample Club
At the beginning of each month, sample club members receive, in the mail, samples of an Avon product (skincare, fragrance, makeup, etc) that they can try for FREE. All that is recommended to be a member is to complete a short review survey about the product. Once they submit their review, they will receive a discount off the sample product valid for one month.
Looking for an Avon Lady?
I offer a variety of customer service programs to help my customers get the most out of their Avon experience such as email updates, FREE Birthday Club, FREE skincare consultations, FREE Avon products for placing orders, a gift basket for hosting an Avon party, fundraiser opportunities & more. To learn all about the variety of programs & services I offer, email me at email@example.com or check out my Facebook Page Avon with Jen A. You can also learn about a few of my programs & services on My Customer Service Programs Blog.
How to Save on Your Next Avon Order:
Learn More About Avon Products:
Learn How to Start Earning Money with Avon:
How Can I Help You?
What You Can Do With Avon: Shop Avon Online Shop Avon Brochure Sell Avon Use Reference Code: jantunes Earn Free Avon Donate with Avon