Using Avon Skin So Soft Bath Oil at Home
Avon’s Skin So Soft Bath Oilis one of Avon’s most popular products among its customers. They love how it makes their skin feel softer with the help of jojoba oil infused formula. Did you know that you can use Skin Soft Bath Oil for more then just a luxurious bath? Here are over 90 ways you can use Skin So Soft Bath Oil around your home.
- It’s intended purposes: bath oil & after shower moisturizer
- Makeup remover
- Tanning Oil (with no sunscreen- not recommended as a healthy way to tan)
- Soothes light sunburn skin76y8967
- Hot oil treatment to soften cuticles
- Massage oil for tired muscles
- Apply to legs & arm pits to help razor glide & give you smooth skin (Put 1-2 caps full in liquid soap)
- Put a little into your foot bath while relaxing to help moisturize your feet
- Clean off tape marks left from a bandage on your skin
- Take band aids off kids with out a fuss
- Relaxing bath to get rid of dry skin- perfect during dry, cold winter months!
- Remove chewing gum from hair, skin or most non porous surfaces
- HEAD LICE!!! (Saturate head for 15 minutes & rinse under outdoor faucet then shampoo hair a couple of times to get oil out)
- HEAD LICE TREATMENT PARTNER! (Helps loosen the glue which holds the eggs (nits) to the hair so you can easily remove them off the hair follicles)
- After washing your hair with shampoo & conditioner as you always do, rub a dime size in your hair for soft & shiny hair as you see in TV ads!
- Insect repellent
- Relieves itching from dry skin
- Apply over bug bites to relieve itching
- Clean ink off your skin
- Cleans oil & grease off your skin
- Remove paint from hands instead of turpentine
- Rub hands with it prior to washing to help get them cleaner!
- Heal dry, cracked skin in 2-3 days
- Spray on skin to relieve dry, itching skin by helping skin retain it’s elasticity
- Mild case of Psoriasis (used by another Avon Rep after doctor recommended & it worked!)
- It kills ants!
- Kills spiders! (I know I’ll be using this in my porch this year- we get MASSIVE spiders)
- Lightly spray screens to repel tiny gnats or other tiny annoying bugs
- Kill those pesky earwigs (my kids call them pincher bugs) by spraying it right on them.
- Create a natural fly spray to stop those pesky flies in your home with 1 cup water, 1 cup of SSS bath oil, 2 cups vinegar & 1 tablespoon of Eucalyptus Oil in a body spray bottle.
- Wash cupboards with it in your cleaning water to keeps ants out of the cupboards
- Put bath oil towelettes on your window sills or rub windows to keep the ants out!
- Sponge it around doors, windows & screens to keep creepy crawlers out
- Put a little ( I MEAN A LITTLE) in mopping water to keep creepy crawlers out.
- After removing hornet nest with hornet killing spray & remove the nest, spray so they won’t rebuild in the same spot.
- Keep bees from your Hummingbird Feeders by rubbing the feeder surface by the feeder ports
- Cut down on ants, mosquitoes & creepy crawlers with spraying your backyard by putting some in a bottle you can attach to your backyard hose.
- Squirt in trash can & lid then flush with soapy water to have a maggot-less summer!
- Keep tomato worms off your tomatoes this year (1 part SSS, 2 parts water solution that you spray every 2-3 days- add vinegar so not have to shake before each use)
- Spray on orchids & other flowers for moisture & to keep bugs away
- Make candles with clear wax & melt for outdoor bug repellent instead of the nasty smelling bug candles.
- Use in an oil burner outside to keep the pesky bugs away during your summer picnics. Your patio will smell amazing & your guests won’t have to be bothered by bug bites.
- Keep deer from eating your roses or flowers you bring to the cemetery by spraying them
- Take fur off clothing
- Spray into the air to kill nasty pet ordors
- Spray the bedding & sheets before washing give it a fresh, clean smell (a great tip if a child wets the bed)
- Fabric softener & bug repellent impeded in your clothes by adding a cap full to wash water of clothes
- Remove “ring around the collar”
- Clean baseball hats with a toothbrush
- Removes lipstick stains from furniture, clothing, etc.
- Remove gum from carpets
- Remove scuff marks from patent leather shoes
- Removes glue & gum from price tags & labels on glass, metals & most plastics
- Removes soap scum from faucets, shower doors & shower curtains
- Removes lime & hard water deposits from fixtures, tile, shower doors & windows.
- Clean ink off most vinyl & painted surfaces
- Get permanent ink off stamps
- Remove crayon from most surfaces
- Remove crayon from appliances & most painted surfaces
- Remove liquid nail (paneling) glue
- Remove candle wax from furniture, carpets & clothing
- Wood cleaner & conditioner for natural wood
- Furniture polish
- Clean cherry wood cabinets
- Clean windows
- Rub on brass ornaments or figurines to keep them from turning black or darkening
- Keeps bromine & chlorine from corroding metal & keeps top of pool pump filter lubed for easy removal.
- Use on running rails for sliding glass doors & windows
- Cuts grease & cleans dirt from range hoods
- Clean heavy oil and grease from non-porous surfaces
- Clean leather to help keep it soft & supple
- Apply to air conditioning screen for fresher air smell & to clean the filter easily.
- Clean paint brushes easily & have them soft as new
- An oil lubricant for fitting pipe joints
- Drizzle a little down the sides of two glass bowls or glasses stuck together to take apart easily
Uses for Your Pets
- Insect repellent for your pet! (recommended in “Outdoor Life” & “Field & Stream”)
- FLEA BATH! Mix in your pet’s bath water to take fleas off & then spray them with same mixture above (5 parts water, 1 part SSS) to keep the fleas off.
- After rinsing off flea & tick shampoo, do a final rinse with 2 gallons of water mixed with flea dip & 1 cap full of SSS to help replace the oils lost in bathing & added benefit of insect repellent.
- FLEA REPELLENT: 1 1/2 oz per gallon of water spritz or sponge on dip to help minimize those pesky fleas for a 6 day period. (Not a complete flea repellent)
- Keep those pesky mosquitoes away from your pets with 1 cup Avon SSS, 1 cup white vinegar, 1 cup (or more) water & 5 cc of essential oil of citronella (not the type you burn to keep bugs away. You can find this essential oil in your local health food store) in a spray bottle. Straight SSS works as well but it will make your pet’s fur greasy.
- Rub SSS lotion into your cats fur to get rid of flea problems & help with flea allergies. (SSS is safe for cats as long as it is the one without sunscreen)
- Keep your pets look like show dogs! Spritz your pets fur with 5 parts water, 1 part SSS & then brushing it in to make their coats gleam & keep insects off.
- Remove strong animal smells after working with them by rubbing your hands before & after working with them.
- Stop your dogs from having flaky, itchy skin by spritzing your dog with SSS.
- Polish horses’ hooves without drying it out
- HORSE MOISTURIZER: Bath horse like normal then put a cap full of SSS in 5 gallon bucket of warm water. Sponge this all over your horse to moisturize dry skin & keep their coat silky soft.
- Used as a muzzle, eye & ear enhancer for horses
- Spray on barn walls & floor to discourage insects & eliminate them prior to putting new bedding. (If possible, let the barn stand & air out before refilling bedding for best results)
- Remove tar spots from car without damaging the paint.
- Removes tree sap from your car without damaging paint
- Rub SSS on headlights & grill before traveling to make it easier to remove those annoying bugs that get stuck.
- Keep your tires looking like new by applying to your tires after washing your car.
- Clean vinyl dashboards, seats & tops. It also prevents any cracking by keeping it soft.
- Keep car smelling fresh & clean by putting some on a small washcloth & leave it in the car.
- Remove smoke odors from your car by wiping down the vinyl inside your car.
- Clean your hands from heavy grease & oil as well as non-porous surfaces.
- Spray it on the outside of your tent, especially near any doors or windows to keep the mosquitoes away while you are sleeping!
Avon does not endorse its use for any other purpose other then bath oil as approved by the FDA & CDA. This list is derived from people who have used Skin So Soft Bath Oil as mentioned in this list.
How to Save on Your Next Avon Order:
Learn More About Avon Products:
Learn How to Start Earning Money with Avon:
How Can I Help You?
What You Can Do With Avon: Shop Avon Online Shop Avon Brochure Sell Avon Use Reference Code: jantunes Earn Free Avon Donate with Avon