Avon’s NutraEffects Hydration Night Gel Cream Product Review
In Campaign 4’2017 Avon released a new affordable skincare line called NutraEffects. It is a nature inspired skin care formulated with Active Seed Complex, which is a blend of nutrient rich seeds, vitamins and antioxidants that will help give you healthy, beautiful skin. NutraEffects is dermatologists tested. It is hypoallergenic and free of paraben, phthalates & dye which makes it suitable for sensitive skin. You will find a day & night cream in each of these collections:
- Hydration for normal to dry skin
- Radiance for dull, uneven skin tone
- Balance for oily to combination skin
- Ageless for skin showing early signs of aging
A lightweight gel cream that helps skin looking and feeling smooth and refreshed. NutraEffects Hydration Night Gel Cream provides skin with continuous 48 hour moisturization thanks to the formula of the Active Seed Complex with Chia Seed. The Chia Seed extract is designed to help guard against environmental effects on your skin while keeping it moisturized. Thanks to the omega-3, fatty acids & antioxidants it dramatically improves the appearance of rough, dry skin in one week.
Those who have normal to dry skin and sensitive skin.
- Free of parabens, phthalates & dyes
- Dermatolosist Tested
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin
- Smooths dry, rough & flakey skin while continuing to hydrate for 48 hours.
- Leaves skin feeling hydrated & moisturized
- Gentle & mild
- Clinically tested
- Lightweight & fast absorbing
- Non greasy & non sticky
- Oil Free
Water/EAU, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Dimethicone, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Pouzolzia Pentandra Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, 1, 2 – Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum/Fragrance, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldiemthyl Taurate Copolymer, Steardimonium Hydroxypropyl Panthenyl PEG-7 Dimethicone Phosphate, Chloride, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 60, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phosphoric Acid, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Maltodextrin, Disodium EDTA.
How to Purchase:
Like with all Avon products, there is a 30 day 100% Money Back Guarantee with all NutraEffects products.
If you are looking for a skin care with technologically advanced formulas, try Avon Anew. It was the first mass skincare line to use Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA). There are four collections designed to meet specific skin types & with Anew Clinical treatment products for targeted treatment of skin care concerns such as fine lines & wrinkles, uneven skin tone, sagging skin & more.
- Lightweight product that has your skin feel lighter.
- Little goes a long way
- My skin felt moisturized & lighter for two days
- Didn’t have the lotion feeling left over on my fingers after applying
- It was a lot smaller then I thought it was going to be.
- There was a strong scent that lasted until the next day.
January, 2017 members of my Sample Club were given a 1 week supply of Nutraeffects Hydration Night Cream Gel & were asked to complete a product survey about the product. Here is what they said:
Kaylee H. from Kenansville, NC:
My skin felt “super soft” [& I really liked how] “my skin felt the next morning”. Compared to competitors, it is “much better [because] most are sticky.”
Heather C. from Goose Creek, SC :
“A lot of other products that I have tried leaves my skin too oily. I have issues with that all ready, so I like that NutraEffects Hydration Night Gel Cream didn’t do that.” One thing Avon can improve with this product is “the smell of the product was a little too strong for me.”
Melody W from Columbia, SC
“It makes my face feel hydrated as well as soft/smooth. [It’d be better] if it had a more good smell or different varieties. It’d be a hard choice to choose [between NutraEffects Hydration Night Gel Cream & its competitors], I’ll say that. Usually I stick to one brand, but I enjoyed switching it up!”
Mendala K from Harvest, AL:
“Gel cream soak right in skin [and my favorite part of NutraEffects Hydration Night Gel Cream is] the smell & [how my skin felt] refreshing.”
Average rate from 1-10 of sample club members recommending this to friends & colleagues was 8/10. They rated happy to very happy with the product’s design, usability, quality, convenience & overall impression of NutraEffects Hydration Night Gel Cream.
My Final Thought:
Based on my own experience & what my sample club members review, I give this product a positive review. Skin feels moisturized & lighter, even through the next day. For those who have sensitive dry skin, this is a great affordable product to add to your skincare routine. However, if you are sensitive to strong fragrances though, I wouldn’t recommend this product. If scents do not bother you, then this product will give you a refreshing scent & have your skin feel lighter & more moisturized.
LOOKING FOR AN AVON LADY?
When you shop Avon with Jen Antunes, you will be able to enjoy a variety of benefits & services that will help you save money and get the most out of your Avon experience. As a customer have the opportunity to:
- Receive biweekly e-newsletter with current brochure sales & new products as well as all the ways you can save money.
- Automatically be entered into Monthly raffle for a chance to win FREE Avon products, discounts & more with every $25 of Avon products ordered.
- FREE Avon gift with your $75+ order
- Opportunity to save up to 50% on a variety of Avon products as a member of customer exclusive Facebook group, Avon with Jen Antunes Bargains.
- Host an Avon Facebook Party for a fun night of games, raffles, prizes & an opportunity to earn a discount on your party order.
- Help raise funds for a local cause or organization with an Avon Fundraiser
- and many more!
How Can I Help You?
What You Can Do With Avon: Shop Avon Online Shop Avon Brochure Sell Avon Use Reference Code: jantunes Earn Free Avon Donate with Avon