Quick & Easy Recipes
Being a work at home mom of 5 boys can get crazy at times. One thing I do to minimize chaos in my household is creating a meal plan each week. However, if you are a parent, then you know that sometimes life happens & plans don’t work out. Having quick & easy meals to cook in a pinch is a necessity.
Homemade Taco Seasoning (Feeds 6)
- 2 tablespoons of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons of pepper
- 2 pounds of hamburger
- Soft tortillas and/or hard taco shells
- desired taco sides
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Mix into 2 lbs of browned hamburger.
- Serve with desired taco sides on soft tortillas or hard taco shells.
- Keep excess seasoning in airtight container
*** You can make it as spicy as you like by adjusting measurements.
Chicken & Rice (Feeds 5)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Box of
- 1 lb of chicken breast (cut in 1/2 inch cubes)
- frozen vegetable of choice (I use peas, corn or mixed vegetable)
- Heat frying pan with 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil on medium heat.
- Add cut up chicken breast & fry until thoroughly cooked (about 10 minutes)
- Place cooked chicken breast in a separate bowl.
- Cook rice per instructions on box
- For added flavor use Chicken Stock rather then water.
- Add frozen vegetable when adding water to rice.
- Once rice & vegetables are completed, add cooked chicken & mix together.
Macaroni & Hamburg with Stewed Tomatoes (Feeds 6)
- 1/2 box of elbows
- 1 lb of hamburger
- 1 can of stewed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Place medium pot with water on high heat to bring to a boil.
- While waiting for water to boil, brown hamburger in a deep skillet & then drain.
- Put hamburg back in skillet & then add stewed tomatoes & cinnamon.
- Simmer on low heat.
- Once water is boiling, add macaroni & cook until soft. Drain.
- Add hamburg mix to macaroni & mix together.
These are some of my go to meals when I need to make dinner in a pinch. They are quick, easy and cheap meals that my family enjoys & it fills them up.
If you have any quick & easy meals that you use when time is not in your favor, please share in the comments below.
How to Start Working at Home with Avon
At that time you will be able to choose from 3 starter kits starting at $25. Each kit will have everything you need to start your very own Avon business including brochures, full size products, samples, recruiting information & more. You can learn how to use your chosen starter kit to start a successful Avon business at 2017 Avon Starter Kit Tips.
To learn more about starting your own Avon business, check out Sell Avon: How to Start.
For More AvonMom Tips:
Learn How to Start Earning Money with Avon:
How Can I Help You?
What You Can Do With Avon: Shop Avon Online Shop Avon Brochure Sell Avon Use Reference Code: jantunes Earn Free Avon Donate with Avon