Avon: This is Boss Life
October 17, 2016 is National Boss Day. All across America, Avon Representatives are coming together and celebrating the fact that they have taking control & became their own boss.
Avon New Campaign: This is #BossLife
For over 130 years, Avon has provided an opportunity for women & men to earn their own money & take control of their lives. In doing so, Avon has helped empower their Avon Representatives by providing them an opportunity for financial independence, the flexibility to work their business around their schedule and the freedom to choose how to run their own Avon business.
Early October, 2016 Avon launched a new advertising campaign “This is Boss Life” that was designed to show how Avon has provided a variety of people the opportunity to better their lives and help them reach their goals. Avon chose to use real life Avon Representatives & their stories to demonstrate this, such as:
- Georgina Haynes: Became an Avon Representative over 10 years ago who paid off her college loans with the money she earned selling Avon. She is now a “full time architectural designer, part time Beauty Boss”.
- Lydia Osolinsky: Grew up with a mom who was an Avon Representative and once she became a mother of two girls she decided to join Avon to be able to stay home with them & not have to sacrifice family time for her career.
- Milagros & Carlos Garcia: Created a family business as Avon Representatives that has given them the opportunity to grow their business together.
My Boss Life
The number one reason why I love being an Avon Representative is that I am given the opportunity to earn money while I am still able to be home with my kids.
I am able to work my business around my kids school & after school activities and not have to worry about missing a concert or game. If one of my kids becomes sick, I am able to take care of him while still work at home. The end of October, I gave birth to baby boy #5. I don’t have to struggle returning to work because I am able to work my business & stay home with my newborn.
When I made the decision to become an Avon Representative, I did it for my family. Now, I choose to continue to be an Avon Representative because of the confidence I gained about myself. I am able to use many of my strengths on a regular basis like my friendly personality and creativity. However, I do have struggles that I work through on a regular basis. I am a shy person & tend to be reserved, but being an Avon Representative has encouraged me to overcome them little by little. Since I’ve become an Avon Representative, I have grown more confident in approaching people & more open to let people get to know me.
Not only am I becoming a better person, but I am able to show my children that you can overcome obstacles & you don’t have to let your fears & weaknesses stop you from reaching your goals.
Joining Avon Boss Life
Making the decision to start your own business is one that should not be taken lightly. Just like any business venture, you most be willing to put the work into it if you want to succeed. What makes Avon different is that you are not in it alone. Avon provides you the tools, training & support to help you reach your goals & be successful. Avon Sisterhood is one that I am proud of. You can find a variety of Avon Representatives in your community & online who are there to help you succeed.
How to Become an Avon Representative:
Have you decided to believe in yourself & start living the Boss Life?
All you have to do to become an Avon representative is:
- Go to www.startavon.com & use Reference Code: jantunes
- Complete the online contract form
- Choose your Starter Kit:
Your starter kit will be shipped to you the next business & you should receive in 3-5 business days.
DID YOU KNOW that you can now receive 40%-50% rebate on your kit when you place a $150+ 1st order on time & pay for it on time.
Kit Type Purchased
|Kit Cost||Rebate amount with paid $150 order|
|Quick Starter Kit||$25||$10|
|Advanced Starter Kit||$50||$25|
|Premium Starter Kit||$100||
While waiting for your starter kit, you can prepare your business by:
- Registering your personal Avon account at www.youravon.com/us-home
- Set up your FREE online store & begin sharing it on your social media.
- Work on New Representative Training on Avon University
- Contact your mentor to discuss your why & go over any questions you may have.
- Create a Contact List so you know who to start sharing your Avon brochures. Don’t forget to add people to your contact list that you know could use some extra money so you share the Avon opportunity as well!
Do you have questions, concerns or need help with signing up?
Email me at email@example.com or comment below.
For More AvonMom & Work at Home Tips:
Learn How to Start Earning Money with Avon:
For Tips on How to Earn Money with Avon:
Join today at www.startavon.com with Reference Code: jantunes.
How can I HelpYou?
What You Can Do With Avon: Shop Avon Online Shop Avon Brochure Sell Avon Use Reference Code: jantunes Earn Free Avon Donate with Avon